Monday, February 12, 2018

New Authors

As people continue to read the blog I find myself unable to keep up with all the information in the sports world, and wanted to get a couple more people whose opinion on sports I respect to contribute as authors. Coming in to help author more articles are a couple friends who are like brothers to me. Mike Bierman, whom I have known and been friends with since I was in 3rd grade is coming aboard to share his insight and wisdom with the readers of the blog.

The other writer that is coming aboard is Cliff Rodriguez, who I have been friends with since I met him when I was in 7th grade. He always has a different, and well thought out point of view on all sports related topics, and is one of my favorite people to debate sports with.

I am a firm believer in presenting multiple opinions, and enjoying a hobby with close friends. There are no Denver sports topics that are off limits, and sometimes one of us may write an article that another writer will disagree with, or present a counter point to. That is the point of having multiple writers, to present different ideas, and look at things from a different perspective. At the end of the day we all want our Colorado sports teams to win championships every year, and our promise is you will always get honest, and entertaining opinions on Colorado sports topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment